Just because I can...
Have a great weekend everyone!
***- A watched pot never boils, or in my case the much anticipated natural beginning to an IVF cycle never comes. Going to need a druggy jumpstart if anything is going to happen in 2011.
- Two days pre-school is enough for the Little Man. We are all reaping the benefits of this little discovery after battling through the last six months of three days.
- Wind makes my boys turn into ferals (but it's a nice kind of feral, if you know what I mean).
- The wind makes strange sounds in my house at night, where there are only the boys asleep but I swear there are doors opening and closing...
- You tube is the biggest time waster of all. There really was no need to watch every version of the Weeds intro credits and make a decision which I like best at 2am in the morning when everyone else is sleeping.
- Avon really does sell itself. Quite surprised by this.
- The light at the end of the tunnel is not usually a train afterall. Sometimes it really is the Sun and a magical new beginning.
|Not exactly what I was searching for, but made me giggle so here it is!|
image from here: http://www.makemymood.com/content/light-end-tunnel
Now click over and see what everyone else is knowing this beautiful Friday (well it is here in Sydney...)!