Nuffnang

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Meatball Octopussy's - Totally forgot to take a photo after they cooked...



Mad Motorbike riding at the park


There 10 seconds and I look up to see the
22month old Munchkin flinging himself down
the giant slippery dip as it is known in our house.

Feeling brave and not wanting to be shown up
by his baby brother, the Little Man had a go.

And another...


I'm joining in with My Little Drummer Boys & faith hope and a whole lotta love for Wordless Wednesday.

Thanks for dropping by.

7 comments:

  1. It's amazing how they have no sense of fear !
    Happy WW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the meatball octopus idea! Very clever!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that slippery dip is huge! Bet my 17mth old would be on there in a flash too. She has no fear at all.
    Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a fabulous playground! What a high slippery dip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great candid photos. Fantastic slide too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw something like the 1st pic on pinterest! such a great idea!!! looks like a great playground!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Grace - No fear. Great spatial awareness and balance. He's my future Sportsman I'd say.

    @Jess & @Jocelyn - I stole the idea from a friend and they looked fabulous when cooked. They are super easy and yummy to boot!

    @Mrs B & Ash & Tamara - Its known as the giant spillery dip here. I don't think I've seen a bigger one yet! I'm loving my Nokia N8 for taking photos on the go. It has a great lens and 12 mega pixels.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read them all and try very hard to reply.