My brain needs a reboot and Things I know definitely helps (I guess that's a thing I know!).
Things I know:
- The pre-school starting big school info night is a great way to get the local area schools together and to make easy comparisons.
- There is also something to be learnt by the absence of the public school located closest to the said pre-school, just in case I had missed the tone of voice when I rang to check on whether my street is in their unadvertised catchment area - I didn't miss it, by the way ;) and yes, it is in their area.
- The owner's of my sons pre-school were not expecting my detailed response to their parent survey.
- It was a good thing that I answered it and then edited it down before I sent it, as it was apparently the worst they had ever had (I thought it was actually quite positive...).
- Almost 20 year old cats, need to be locked in the laundry at night or the house is covered in puddles in the morning.
|The old girl likes to take up residence is places like the|
bag I am unpacking from a weekend away.
- The four baskets of washing currently cluttering my bedroom are not going to magically put themselves away.
- I need a skip to clear out the garage which has accumulated lots of strange items in the last 12 months without a car parked in it. It's not my junk, but someone has to do it, especially once we return to two car family status as the carport is too tight a fit for two.
- Four year old boys love noisily smashing their Matchbox cars, alot.
- Reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar 6 times in a row, is 5 times too many.
- Roast lamb sandwiches are the bomb!
Thanks for dropping by, now go and visit some others!!