Nuffnang

Saturday 9 July 2011

This week I'm grateful for...

Firstly;

My beautiful babysitter, Miss S.  The very big positive from the awful circumstances of her getting sacked by the crazy, misguided and misinformed owner of the Little Man's pre-school, is that I can now utilise her magnificent powers over small children as my own personal babysitter.  In this instance to give myself 12+ splendiforous, uninterrupted hours of scrapbooking with my SWANKY Gals today.

Miss S got politicked out of the pre-school and they really made a big mistake about that.  The parents are not happy.  But luckily she found a new job straight away and it is a much better job with great prospects.  Of course I am so glad that she can babysit for me that I almost forgive them for making such a terrible mistake.  Not quite, but I am resolved to put my issues with the entire thing behind me.

Secondly and once again;

The Workaholics new job.  He has worked a lot of extra hours this week because his employer is going overseas today, but even so, I can already see his personality reasserting itself.  I had almost forgotten who he really is!!  With the Little Man being off the rails, I had almost not noticed that the man I have loved for almost 25 years had been missing for quite a while, bogged down under work and family pressures (his siblings not us in this case).  Welcome back!

And Finally;

The one I feel most glad and grateful about right now, the Little Man has returned.  The best thing is I have seen it happening over the last week, but it was brilliant to have three other people I love comment on it too.  Love you Little Man!

Internet High Five

This post is part of the 'I'm Grateful For' link-up by hosted by Maxabella Loves. Click over and take a look.
 Thanks for dropping by.

5 comments:

  1. 25 years? Did you guys meet in Primary school? LOL.

    Glad you have a lot to be grateful for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like very good reasons indeed.
    Babysitters are goldust if you ask me and I struggle to find one I trust my children with

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely! I really really miss the families I babysat for back home, I'm now living in a different city with a lot of students so babysitting doesn't happen at all for me anymore. I really miss those interactions with children. I popped over from maxabella! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you hate the way politics work? But I guess you gain a little from it all. Miss S sounds absolutely brilliant and every family needs a reliable, cherished babysitter. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. E. - we met at the end of yr10.

    Mumsarcade, Maxabella & Georgie Hampton - She is wonderful. The Munchkin is so in love with her too now. He didn't even cry when I left on Saturday and he usually cries for everyone, including when I leave him with his Dad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read them all and try very hard to reply.