Nuffnang

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Wordless Wednesday

There was a bit of excitement when the
Thai take away delivered this on Thursday.
We call everyone Champ in the House of O!

The fraternal twins that aren't.
The Little Man and his mate who were born hours appart
and often mistaken for twins.

Mastering standing on the Flying Fox, Saturday's achievement.





Monday was all about the HEAT, playing in water and mud.

The Munchkin models wet sandals,
Huggies and Mud.
 
 
 
I'm joining in with My Little Drummer Boys & faith hope and a whole lotta love for Wordless Wednesday.









My Little Drummer Boys

3 comments:

  1. Little man and his friend do look like fraternal twins!

    Great photos!

    The Girl with the Curl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that can , my nephew nick name is Champy - will have to tell my brother.

    Love your flying fox.

    Hi from Trish MY Little Drummer Boys - Thanks for linking up !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little munchkin is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read them all and try very hard to reply.