Nuffnang

Sunday 3 April 2011

A Facebook Reunion

Thanks to Facebook, I am catching up with a friend I haven't seen since 1988 tomorrow.

It's a little strange.  We have had an outrageous long distance Facebook relationship over the last 18 months or so, but she lives in Perth, I'm in Sydney. Safe distance!!

She has just been to the US to see her partner's children and is in Sydney to see her parents on her way home.  It seems like the perfect time to catch up... Is it?  I'm so nervous that I can't even make a decision on where to meet up.  I know I need somewhere my kids can run around, where I can keep an eye on them while having a chat and you'd think I'd have a repository of these places, I do.  I just can't get my brain to access them!!

I recently caught up with another school friend who I hadn't seen since 1986 and it has led to a fabulous friendship.  The last 9 months have been fabulous, our kids like each other and we live in the same suburb.  It's brilliant.  A Facebook success story.

Here's to tomorrows catch up being just as positive.  Fingers crossed.

Wish Me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read them all and try very hard to reply.