Nuffnang

Monday 18 April 2011

Taking back the house

Today I staked a claim on the playroom.  It's the best winter real estate in this house.  It has a gas point for a heater, it gets the winter sun through it's wall of 1960's glass and it has the most comfortable couch in the house.

The Little Man was excited this morning as I announced that "Today we are hitting the playroom".  His interest faded once he realised that toys were going into the cupboards, into a box for charity or into a garbage bag.  Then late this afternoon the penny dropped that I was rearranging the furniture to suit ME!

Anyway, I am more than happy with my new snug.  He's going to have a hard time getting me out of here this winter.

In fact, I doubt that the cats will be moved either.  5 minutes after I put the heater on, Marilla was looking for the best spot and Leon joined her minutes later.

Leon and Marilla (AKA Miss Kitty) staking their claim on the newly rearranged playroom.


The big positive is that by attacking this room today I am once again motivated to organise all of the stuff that bothers me about this house.  It's going to be a busy week on the home front this week and I am so happy about it!

Does cleaning, sorting and organising get you motivated to do other stuff?  Works for me every time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read them all and try very hard to reply.