Nuffnang

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday

This week I had to attended the Little Man's Pre-school Easter concert and arvo tea.  He and the Munchkin had a ball.  I did not.  I am still a bit down on the pre-school after recent events.

Easter Concert and Afternoon Tea at the Little Man's Pre-School.
Unfortunately he couldn't wear his mask because the elastic didn't come in Boof Head size!

Now  both the Munchkin and I are sick.  We are also car-less and walking everywhere.  I've had it now and have just booked a rental car until the Workaholic prioritises getting the car insured/whatever the problem is (it's a company car, I have no control...).

The Munchkin
This picture captures exactly how he and I are feeling. Blah.

Almost out of words this week. So I'm joining in with My Little Drummer Boys & faith hope and a whole lotta love for Wordless Wednesday.

Thanks for dropping by.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute looking Easter bunny you have there..
    Hope you both get well soon.
    xx

    I have a Pinocchio give away on my blog if you are interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Me 'n my Monkeys. I was lucky enough to score a lazy rest day on Good Friday and feel almost normal again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your little Munchin is feeling better & you too ,my own are sick little bunnies too and I am less sick ;) they are good lurgy sharers.
    We missed our preschool Easter Parade as it wasn't our day and I forgot.
    Ps Have you entered my comps and since you are in Sydney to you want to come see the Babies movie on 1st May ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll look into those comps Trish. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read them all and try very hard to reply.