Playing along with Shae over at Yay For Home! for things I know.
I know that:
- even though I thought the idea of travelling 15 minutes up the road for a weekend away was madness, it was actually pretty relaxing and fun.
- I am feeling rather ambivalent about the benefit of the Little Man attending school orientation sessions.
- even with sunscreen applied I managed to get burnt on Sunday while enjoying a Spring day at the beach.
- my phone dying (again - why do I keep updating the software?) and not allowing me to text meant that I received a lot of emails asking R U OK? which is kind of ironic considering my thoughts about the intense focus of this event yesterday.
|Great camera, terrible software...|
- I am looking forward to my afternoon and evening of child free scrapbooking with my gals tomorrow.
- I need to go and get some photos printed so I have something to scrap.
- getting used to getting paid on a monthly basis after years of self employment has been a very difficult transition for the Workaholic and I. We think we have mastered it now though.
- I cannot get enough of the McFeast since it returned. I just wish it was a permanent option so I had something to eat on Fridays when I take the boys for their Happy meals.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone and make sure you check out what others know by visiting Shae.