Nuffnang

Tuesday 10 April 2012

It's My Birthday Today...

I'm older than yesterday!

I have had a lovely snuggle with my boys this morning and a lazy home day with them.

The Workaholic had to work, but he left me gifts with the little guys and they opened them with me.

I am completely spoilt today.

An iPhone and a new Kindle Touch.

A techy birthday to me!

The best bit was the card which is covered in cats and when you open it a chorus of cats miaows "Happy Birthday to You" including "and many moooore".  Very cute.

I wanted to put a photo of it in this post but it has vanished into the playroom...



Linking up with Jess at Diary of a SAHM for IBOT today.


14 comments:

  1. Yay Sam! HAPPY BIRTHDAY - all the best people born today huh? LOL
    Sounds like you are having a super day and have some very cool presents to play with. Enjoy.
    Carly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Nothing like a lazy day being spoilt! Hope the workaholic will be preparing tea tonight, too, giving you a full day off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dinner was done by the Workaholic and for the first time in ages, I did not have to make my own cake!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday! An iPhone and a Kindle? I'd happily take that instead a day without my man...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? He gets me super gifts about once every three years. It's all or nothing with him. LOL!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday lovely. Sending you many fairy wishes and butterfly kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Well impressed that you got a blog post out on your birthday! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! Excellent presents, I always get techy presents too and I am a happy happy girl. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving the techy gifts. I'm wondering what Mothers Day will bring as he usually rolls them together, gift wise.

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday! Sorry it's a day late, but yesterday was Boatmans birthday too, so I didn't get to read many posts.
    Awesome, awesome presents! I was completely spoiled on my birthday with a MacBook and that was great. Who would have ever thought that techy presents could be such fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the good people have April birthdays! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read them all and try very hard to reply.