Nuffnang

Sunday 27 March 2011

So shoot me, I cut them off

It's not like they wont grow back. They will.

What am I talking about? Well I had the audacity to get the munchkin's hair cut this week.  You guessed it he has curls (well usually).  I have been copping flack from everyone except the munchkin himself.  He's happy as Larry.


The Munchkin sans curls.

He enjoyed his first trip to the hairdresser and loves his new short hair.

My Mum actually sent me a text - unprecedented.  It went something like this "you cut off his lovely CURLS!?".  As I had no idea that Mum actually knew her phone sent texts, I was amazed by this communique.

It leads me to the question;

If your child has curls, is it wrong to cut them off? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read them all and try very hard to reply.