Nuffnang

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Zoo Day

Miss L and The Munchkin in the beast

The three older boys in their natural element

Reptile house

My beautiful niece

Best shot we could get...

What is wrong with this picture?
Hint: We had 6 kids with us, ages 5,4,3,23mths, 19mths & 7mths.
Yes the 7mth and 23mth were booted by the 5&4 yos who were tired.
I'm joining in with My Little Drummer Boys & faith hope and a whole lotta love for Wordless Wednesday.

Thanks for dropping by.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my! Lots of children. I bet they all had a blast, and you all went home extremely tired!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Look at all those kids! LOL now that's what I call a pram parade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that was an exhausting day! I can't wait til my little one is old enough to really appreciate the zoo.
    PS thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a busy day! Looks like 'a great day was had by all', though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol great pics! My Miss4 always wants to get in the pram and tries to kick the younger ones out hehe. Is that the reptile park?

    ReplyDelete
  6. its so annoying when the big kids complain and then jump in the pram! looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun day! I LOVE the last two pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pics Sam.
    What a fun day - where was it ? Taronga or ?
    Thanks for linking up.
    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read them all and try very hard to reply.